Investor and Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Relations
- Disrupting existing high-margin industries
- Increased Natural Product supply and replacement petro-chemical synthetics
- Broad range of existing market applications
- Leading cyanobacteria bioengineering company
- Experienced business leadership with track record of international success
- World leading scientific team in cyanobacteria bioengineering
- Proprietary high-throughput bioengineering platform
- Strong partnerships with world class academic institutions
Are you a sophisticated or professional investor and, if so, would you like further information and potentially become an investor along this adventure? Bondi welcomes requests for information about the Company.
ESIC Tax Incentive
The Australian Government has set up a tax scheme for qualifying Early Stage Innovation Companies (ESICs) as part of the Government’s National Innovation and Science Agenda (NISA). This program is aimed at encouraging innovation and a culture of entrepreneurship and risk-taking and offers tax incentive for individuals investing into qualifying companies.
Major benefits for qualifying investors include:
- Tax offset: 20% of investment value (capped at $200k for ATO qualifying “Sophisticated Investor” or $10k for other investors)
- Modified capital gains tax: 0% for shares held for 12 months to 10 years (base set at 10 year value thereafter)
Previous investors have benefited from the ESIC Tax Incentive and Bondi expects to satisfy the requirements for the Australian tax year 2020-2021. However, this is only general advice. Please consult with your accountant regarding your specific personal circumstances.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below if you have a request for more information or if you are a prospective investor.